Booksybooks.

..is an online bookshop.

What I hope from this little venture is to make it easier for people who loves books and bargains to surf through & shop for cheap books online.
My intent is to spread these books around and reinvest their values into new readers.

The books are second-hand of course and comes with faults here and there. But I feel that gives them character. Personally, I love wondering where these books come from and who has read them before. I hope you will come to feel the same way too...


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Numerology Decoder


sold

From the moment you were born, you have been assigned numbers that are important to you. Learn how to ''read'' these numbers with NUMEROLOGY DECODER – your spiritual guide that helps you navigate your journey through life and help create the future you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...