Booksybooks.

..is an online bookshop.

What I hope from this little venture is to make it easier for people who loves books and bargains to surf through & shop for cheap books online.
My intent is to spread these books around and reinvest their values into new readers.

The books are second-hand of course and comes with faults here and there. But I feel that gives them character. Personally, I love wondering where these books come from and who has read them before. I hope you will come to feel the same way too...


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello, it's been a while.

After months of silence. Here I am to say hello.

I miss Booksybooks. But I've been kept away from her for so long and for so many reasons. Work is one. It took away time. Time to sit, think, read, hunt, ...for books. My priorities too, changed. I reserved more time for loved ones, above anything else.

However, I would love to balance this back into my life, because I miss. I miss the tiredness of loading boxes of books into my Kelisa, pushing the trolley, setting up the booths, going through the list of books, counting change, sitting, waiting, chatting, making as much sum of money as a little book business can possibly make. And feeling good about it.

I'm browsing for flea-markets to hop into. I'm excited.

Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...